Tuesday 26 February 2013

Mode : Full Tummy


The scholarship had already deposited to my account, and I am thinking about enjoy, enjoy and enjoy. Well, certain people like to play bowling, watching movies and bla bla bla..but it was so different when it come to me! I am just thinking about having a finger-licking cuisine. Actually, I have been dreaming for it for soooo long.LOL! 
Drove my car straight away to One Utama Shopping Complex and I found one Korean Restaurant..who have not heard about one famous restaurant, Seoul Garden! I met beautiful MAYA KARIN and REMY ISHAK eating together! they were just too sweet ^-^

Seoul Garden got a beautiful food! haha.. all the foods were so attractive and fabulous! cannot missed their flavoured meat ( curry, coffee flavoured etc ).. all the fresh vegetables, lai chi kang and the so many flavoured of ice cream, not to forget! they do not missed fried rice, noodles, and and and..it was a buffet designed restaurant, pay for once, eat as you like!
students! remmebr to bring along your ID or matric card to get a special discounts! 

Seoul Garden's outlets ;

I have been to One Utama and Plaza Pantai's outlet once!


some beautiful moments with seoul garden :))

Raw black paper meat, curry meat,squid, prawn :)

roasted meat!


tasty!

ready to eat :)

link :
http://www.seoulgarden.com.my/

No comments:

Post a Comment