Wednesday 27 February 2013

Arigato!


" Arigato" ( or in English was Thank You! ) to all my dearest lovely reader..

Huh, craving for Japanese dishes. Dunno where to go, so, I just stop by at the Sushi King nearby my college. The waiter greated me nicely in Japan Language, but I cant remember the greeting! haha

Here I am, eating Japanese sushi ^_^

 Facts : Since Japan is surrounded by ocean, seafood has always been widely consumed as well as rice. Originally, raw fish was fermented in salt to preserve it and eaten with seasoned rice. In Japanese cuisine, sushi indicates dishes that use sushi rice, which is seasoned with a sweet vinegar mixture. 
Although you can make without using any fish/rawfish, many kinds of seafood are used in sushi dishes.
Links : http://japanesefood.about.com/od/sushiforbeginner/a/introtosushi.htm


Be careful at spicy WASABI!

sushi escalator! it keeps moving so that everyone may
choose their favourite and desirable sushi :D
The decoration, the concepts of the restaurant, the people, the waiters, chef, and all the furnitures was completely suited one another. I just felt that I was at Japan, until I realised back that I am still at Malaysia. 

The price was according to the sushi's plate, and there were also japan sushi packages and cuisine that you may chose :)

Choose the best tasty sushi and enjoy the food!

No comments:

Post a Comment