Tuesday 5 March 2013

Big breakfast at Kaya Kopitiam


Hola!
Review on my big breakfast for a couple days ago!

It was Kaya Kopitiam, located at Restoran Jejantas Sungai Buloh. You can google the maps ^_-


Kopitiam was originally came from two separate words, which was, kopi and tiam. The word kopi ( or in English was coffee ) was a type of drink that our ancestors, included farmers or villagers love to drink. Sometimes, they dipped crackers or biscuits into the coffee. It was a fantastic, unique way to eat the biscuits with the coffee. Although I've learnt it during my childhood, it has been my habits until now! It was a tradisional way that remained as my sweet memories. 
Proceed with the facts,.. tiam was taken from the Chinese language, which means, shop. So, kopi tiam was actually.. A Coffee Shop :)

Variety of food.

Traditional dishes from different ethnicities are usually available at kopitiams, so that people from different ethnic backgrounds and having different dietary habits, could dine in a common place and even at a common table.

This kopitiam restaurant promoted the spirit and variety of races that my beloved Malaysia got!

The combination of western and Malay style. ( The toast bread, with kaya provided, made my tummy rumblings )
 Kaya was a type of Malaysian's local jam which combining the coconut milk and the eggs together.

Malaysian's favourite choices! Teh tarik ( the left one ) and  a original orange juicy. Such a good refreshment in the morning..huu~


Add some spaghetti carbonara. It deals with my food's lust. haha..blaming my hunger!

No comments:

Post a Comment